Monday, November 17, 2014

Sculpture Walk; Tuesday 11th November, 2014

We went on a sculpture walk with Nicki (from the Nelson Provincial Museum). We left school at about 11am and we walked along the river and got back to school about 12.45. It was very interesting to see some of the sculptures and hear about them.




Nicki had special permission to get up right next to the sculptures, but we had to stay back.

Roman's story;
We went with Nicki to town to see the sculptures.

Charlotte wrote;
We went with Nicki to look at sculptures. It was fun and we walked a long way.


When we got back to school we made some sculptures of our own.







James wrote;
I made a farm house sculpture.

Felix wrote;
I made a sculpture out of clay and it was fun because mine was a arch.

Clara's story;
I made a tiny ball and it was made out of clay.

Ruby's story;
My tree is made with clay.

Sienna wrote;
We made this sculpture. This is about how I made it. I made it with clay and it was fun. My friends made one, as well.

Carter wrote;
We made a tunnel for our sculpture.

Kaylie wrote;
We  made a sculpture and we made it out of clay.





No comments: