Monday, November 17, 2014

Athletics; Friday 14th November, 2014

On Friday Jacqui organised an athletic sports afternoon for us.

The following is what the children wrote about this.

Christiana wrote;
I like the relay race because I like running.

Ngametua wrote;
I like the relay because I was running fast and I was winning.




Kayden's story;
At  the Athletic Sports I like the high jump.

Roman's story;
At the athletic Sports I liked throwing the balls the best.

Sienna wrote;
I liked the Athletics because it was fun. We all did it together. The girls race was first and the boys did it next and it was fun.




Carter wrote;
I liked the throwing at the Athletic Sports.

Felix wrote;
I liked the high jump and I liked the long jump. It was fun because at the Athletic Sports I was good at the high jump.

Gardenia's story;
At the Athletic Sports I was doing the relay.





Ruru wrote;
Mum and dad went to the Athletics.

George's story;
At the Athletic Sports I went to the racing.

Ezekiel's story;
At the Athletic Sports I liked the long jump.



Logan wrote;
I liked the long jump.

Ateongo's story;
At the Athletic Sports I liked racing the best.

James wrote;
I liked running and the high jump.



No comments: